The All Christian Archive (ACA) is independently owned and managed by A USA Preservation LLC. Registered legally as an for-profit, monetary fees or donations are not tax deductible according to federal and state laws.
At the same time, the ACA is an apostolic ministry of Pa*l Wheelhouse for the Body of Christ. Can this be? Certainly. They are two sides of the same coin, as he sees it. His mind has naturally inclined as a preservationist and at the same time God gave him a minister’s heart.
Collecting for the All Christian Archive began in the 1980’s before the thought of establishing a Christian Archive was ever in thought. The P. Wheelhouse was keeping everything Christian, curriculum, course notes, conference binders, Bible seminars, evangelism trainings, magazines, newspapers, records, etc. After earning his MSLIS degree and then starting his A USA Preservation business, the vision became clear to establish an independent Christian Archive. In seeking the domain in 2020, he added the “all” to “ChristianArchive to make it unique. AllChristianArchive.org site was initially launched in 2021.
The founder was also working to establish a Christian Information and Resource Center (CIRC). In the fall of 2021, he decided to dedicate some pages for the CIRC on the ACA site as an ongoing project of the ACA.
Having also been an Adjunct Instructor of Religion, he puts on both his pastor and professor hat in writing many of the short article posts on the CIRC’s Information and Resources pages in particular. He hopes these articles will be a real help and a blessing to many.
Pa*l Wheelhouse, Founding and Chief Archivist
- MSLIS Degree with Special Collections Certificate (2 Archival courses), 2016
- Museum Studies Graduate Certificate, 2014
- Biblical Geography and History Certificate, Jerusalem University College, Israel, 1997
- Master of Divinity Degree, St. Louis, MO, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education, Chicago, IL
* Cataloged all the objects/exhibit pieces in an historic CCC state park’s historical center
- 7-month stint in the state park’s central collections facility as a research and curatorial assistant
- 2-semester internship in a 138 year old downtown church’s Heritage Collections room as a Collections manager intern
- 3-week practicum in the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign’s Student Life Archives as a Processing Grad student Archivist
This site is the online presence of the All Christian Archive (ACA) and also ACA’s Christian Information and Resource Center (CIRC). Both have their distinct purpose. The ACA’s express purpose is to preserve Christian heritage in all forms from individuals, families, churches, and organizations. The CIRC’s purpose is to provide information and resources to Christians everywhere, and thus is for “educational” purposes. May thousands of people be blessed and benefit from the information, the resources, and the Archive records and exhibits.
A person may wish to contact us in reference to the ACA collections OR in regard to the CIRC: Information or Resources OR to express Christian partnership, prayer support OR monetary support OR advertising Or a general inquiry. Please go to the Contact page and use the Message box to specify your reason and any details since the check boxes may be insufficient. We promise to respond. In some cases, we may respond within 24 hours but sometimes it may take a few days. Our apologies in advance. Thank you.